Acutherm’s Therma-Fuser Systems are available in three series and can be configured to achieve a High Performance Air Systems design approach for your building, one that accomplishes the comfort (individual temperature control and superior air distribution), energy savings, aesthetics, and economic goals of your client.
Click here to find out more about Acutherm’s products.
Woven seamlessly into the architecture of your building, Acutherm’s products are designed to meet the aesthetic vision of your project. Available in square, round, and linear shapes, with ceiling or sidewall mounting applications, Acutherm’s Therma-FuserTM Systems can be further tailored through custom paint or silk screen to achieve a fully integrated appearance with the building’s interior design.
View Acutherm’s project portfolio.
High-performance air systems demand modern design approaches with leading-edge products and technology in order to optimize comfort while greatly reducing energy consumption. A comfortable environment is achieved by providing the smallest possible zones of temperature control, allowing for individual temperature distribution and better air movement. Reduction in energy is realized by designing a low-pressure HVAC system that allows for maximum turn down while maintaining temperatures.
Learn more about Acutherm High Performance Air Systems here.
Camfil USA offers a broad range of filtration products designed for different environments and introduces its upgraded website. The site features new tools to make the customer journey efficient, easy and helpful.
- Product Finder – Helps customers to select products based on industry and application, concern or problem to solve and/or product category
- Document Finder – An easy way to search for documents sorted by certificates, instructions, brochures, technical bulletins, case studies and more.
- Contact Locator – An easy way to find and contact Camfil or a representative.
- Find Solutions – Quick links to the most common problems a customer could have or to the most frequently asked questions are right on the home page.
- Insights – Find articles, videos and shareable content in all categories associated with Camfil’s mission to keep the air safe and clean.
Climate Systems supplies the Return Air Canopy noise control system created by Price Industries.
This Return Air Canopy system offers:
- Steel construction with galvanized finish
- Economical acoustical solutions for improved privacy
- Easy installation and more
See the Acoustical Return Air Canopy offerings by Climate Systems here.
Access all of the noise control solutions from Price by clicking here.
Climate Systems provides many louvered return/exhaust/supply grilles as well as Egg Crates from Price Industries.
Price steel grilles include:
- Steel construction in various sizes
- Countersunk screwholes and mounting screws
- 45 degree fixed blades
- White powder coat finish and more
View in-stock grilles/egg crates and accessories offered by Climate Systems by clicking here.
Browse the complete line of grille products made by Price here.
Climate Systems provides square cone and square plaque diffusers created by Price Industries.
Diffusers by Price offer:
- Steel construction
- 360 degree fixed air patterns
- Surface mount applications
- Additional accessories and more
Click here to view in-stock Price products by Climate Systems.
View the full line of diffuser products by Price here.
USP General Chapter <800> provides standards for safe handling of hazardous drugs to minimize the risk of exposure to healthcare personnel, patients and the environment.
Click here to find out more about USP General Chapter <800>.
These compounding pharmacies will require room pressure monitors. This type of pharmacy is required to have continuous monitoring between the antespace and each of the buffer spaces, as well as the antespace and the corridor. A sterile pharmacy includes both positive and negative isolation spaces to suit compounding needs with a biosafety cabinet (BSC) in the negative room and a laminar airflow workbench (LAFW) in the positive room. Antec’s critical control systems can handle the complicated HVAC aspects of designing such a space.
Find out more about Antec’s applications here.
Here’s an article , as well as an application sheet, about room pressure monitors in critical spaces.
New regulations by the United States Pharmacopeia (USP<800>) call for increases in ventilation of mixing areas in medical and commercial pharmacies that deal with hazardous drugs. These ventilation upgrades need to be implemented by December 1, 2019. Consider Greenheck’s Pre-engineered FumeJet® and Vektor® exhaust systems for new applications.
Learn more about Greeheck’s exhaust systems here.