Energence® Ultra-High-Efficiency units deliver ultra innovation on every count and now up to 25 tons. This high-efficiency lineup features advanced blower and compressor technologies that allow the units to perform at optimal levels throughout the year, even in extreme weather conditions.This can translate to substantial operational cost savings over the life of the system.
- Ultra Efficient: The most efficient rooftop units in their class
- Up to 23.5 SEER, 15 EER, and 22 IEER – the highest on the market today
- Ultra Quiet: The quietest units in their class
- Generates sound levels as low as 73 dBA, delivering the ultimate in low-sound performance
- Ultra Lightweight: The lightest-weight units in their class
- Up to 47% lighter than competition
- Ultra Comfort
- Four stages of heat and modulating variable-speed technology provide enhanced comfort and dehumidification capabilities
- Environ™ Coil System: Provides a higher primary surface area than traditional round tubes, resulting in up to 52% less refrigerant required to achieve the same level of heat transfer
- Lennox’ MSAV® (multi-stage air volume) supply fan technology: Delivers year-round savings and comfort with improved fan and operational efficiency for a variety of operating modes.
- Prodigy® 2.0 Unit Controller: Enhanced interface that makes it easy to get the most out of Energence® high-efficiency rooftop units
- SunSource® Commercial Energy System: This factory-installed option makes Energence® the first and only commercial HVAC systems to integrate directly with solar power.
Learn more about Energence® Rooftop Unit features here.
The Price Engineer’s HVAC Handbook now offers PDH credits! You can earn Professional Development Hours while brushing up on air distribution principles and technology.
Earn credits for each of the 21 chapters. Simply read the chapter, complete the online quiz specific to the chapter’s content, and earn your credit!
The handbook is a 1,300 page comprehensive guide featuring industry knowledge including design examples with fully derived equations, informative research highlights and thousands of graphics.
To access a digital copy, sign up for personal access here.
The Price Engineer’s HVAC Handbook is a comprehensive guide to HVAC fundamentals, representing the accumulated knowledge and experience of hundreds of engineers related to the application of air distribution products. Its fusion of fundamental principles, ongoing research, and building design guidance make the Handbook a world class HVAC reference.
Click here to learn more about what the handbook offers.
Acutherm’s Therma-Fuser Systems are available in three series and can be configured to achieve a High Performance Air Systems design approach for your building, one that accomplishes the comfort (individual temperature control and superior air distribution), energy savings, aesthetics, and economic goals of your client.
Click here to find out more about Acutherm’s products.
Woven seamlessly into the architecture of your building, Acutherm’s products are designed to meet the aesthetic vision of your project. Available in square, round, and linear shapes, with ceiling or sidewall mounting applications, Acutherm’s Therma-FuserTM Systems can be further tailored through custom paint or silk screen to achieve a fully integrated appearance with the building’s interior design.
View Acutherm’s project portfolio.
High-performance air systems demand modern design approaches with leading-edge products and technology in order to optimize comfort while greatly reducing energy consumption. A comfortable environment is achieved by providing the smallest possible zones of temperature control, allowing for individual temperature distribution and better air movement. Reduction in energy is realized by designing a low-pressure HVAC system that allows for maximum turn down while maintaining temperatures.
Learn more about Acutherm High Performance Air Systems here.
Camfil USA offers a broad range of filtration products designed for different environments and introduces its upgraded website. The site features new tools to make the customer journey efficient, easy and helpful.
- Product Finder – Helps customers to select products based on industry and application, concern or problem to solve and/or product category
- Document Finder – An easy way to search for documents sorted by certificates, instructions, brochures, technical bulletins, case studies and more.
- Contact Locator – An easy way to find and contact Camfil or a representative.
- Find Solutions – Quick links to the most common problems a customer could have or to the most frequently asked questions are right on the home page.
- Insights – Find articles, videos and shareable content in all categories associated with Camfil’s mission to keep the air safe and clean.
Climate Systems supplies the Return Air Canopy noise control system created by Price Industries.
This Return Air Canopy system offers:
- Steel construction with galvanized finish
- Economical acoustical solutions for improved privacy
- Easy installation and more
See the Acoustical Return Air Canopy offerings by Climate Systems here.
Access all of the noise control solutions from Price by clicking here.
Climate Systems provides many louvered return/exhaust/supply grilles as well as Egg Crates from Price Industries.
Price steel grilles include:
- Steel construction in various sizes
- Countersunk screwholes and mounting screws
- 45 degree fixed blades
- White powder coat finish and more
View in-stock grilles/egg crates and accessories offered by Climate Systems by clicking here.
Browse the complete line of grille products made by Price here.
Climate Systems provides square cone and square plaque diffusers created by Price Industries.
Diffusers by Price offer:
- Steel construction
- 360 degree fixed air patterns
- Surface mount applications
- Additional accessories and more
Click here to view in-stock Price products by Climate Systems.
View the full line of diffuser products by Price here.