The circulator delivers the design waterflow through the coil and back to a primary loop. This allows the individual fan coils to be hydraulically isolated from one another and be decoupled from the distribution primary loop.
• Transporting BTUs in pipe is easier to conceal, less
costly and more efficient than by air duct
• Superior comfort of a 4-pipe system is achieved by
using a 2-pipe distribution system
• Minimize or eliminate core drilling
• Zones are easy to change
• Configuration is dictated by design (In many cases,
SureFlow® reduces the piping and installation costs
significantly compared to the conventional parallel
• Floors may have varying layouts
Click here to follow us on Facebook!