The 85 series is a high-capacity eggcrate return or exhaust outlet with a sight-resistant grille. The 45 degree angled core allows this feature to fully conceal undesirable objects in the ceiling from occupant view.
· Low pressure drop and sound production
· Heavy gauge extruded aluminum borders and frame
· Ideal for pressurized ceiling returns or size restricted exhaust applications
· No light shield accessory or plenum required
· Durable white powder coat finish
· Available in various mounting styles
Click here to learn more about Price Industries Eggcrate Exhaust Grille
Click here to like us on Facebook!
Greenhecks’s Centrifugal Inline Fan features a unique combination of installation flexibility, rugged construction, ease of service, high efficiency and low sound levels. Having a side discharge option will increase performance and reduce installation labor. Consider this fan for your next indoor clean air application!
– Cabinet Construction
– Drive Frame constructed from heavy-gauge steel
– Aluminum, backward inclined, non-overloading centrifugal wheel for maximum efficiency
– Inlet and discharge duct collars provided for easy duct connection
– Drives are sized for a minimum of 150 percent of driven horsepower
– Permanently lubricated, sealed ball bearing motor
Visit the Greenheck Website!
Click here to learn more about Centrifugal Inline Fans!