This universal remote is a low-cost, touch-screen thermostat available exclusively from Specified Controls & Climate Systems. The thermostat can be battery powered or hardwired which makes it ideally suited for use in residential and light commercial applications.
It is designed to work with single stage or multi-stage HVAC .systems, as well as heat pumps and hybrid (Dual Fuel) having up to 3 heating and 2 cooling stages. Climate Syste,brms offers these as stocked thermostats and can have your personalized logo stenciled on them at no additional cost.
• Battery powered or hardwired
• Manual or auto changeover
• Programmable or non-programmable
• Selectable 5+1+1, 5+2 or 7-Day programming
• Up to 2H/2C gas/electric or 3H/2C heat pump or dual fuel
• Selectable keypad function locks
• Selectable Adaptive Recovery (programmable mode)
• Adjustable heating and cooling setpoint limits
• Outdoor temperature display (optional sensor required)
• Temperature averaging (with optional sensors)
• Short cycle protection
• 1-12 hour selectable override (1 hour increments)
• Programmable Fan option
• Adjustable stage differentials
• Continuous or intermittent back light option
Click here to visit our products page!
Click here to ‘Like’ us on Facebook!
“Specified Controls is a manufacturer of high-quality commercial HVAC controls. We specialize in zoning, thermostats and unique controls for the plan and specification market.”
Specified Controls and Climate Systems is offering an affordable alternative to higher cost VAV systems and there is no programming. This commercial zone control system allows a single HVAC unit to have up to 20 individual zones.
Each zone is controlled by its own space thermostat and a modulating zone damper or diffuser. The system works with single-stage, multi-stage, or heat pump systems and has an auxiliary heat control option for each zone.
Click here to visit the specified controls website!
Click here to visit the Climate Systems website!
Big news for 2016! The Kelley HVLS fans brand will be changing to Entrematic Fans. The actual product and manufacturing will not change, but the current industrial fan models will now be called Entrematic I-Class. Entrematic is also launching a new commercial HVLS fan model named C-Class.
- Optimized 5-Blade profile for low speed rotary airfoil application and near ground effect
- ETL certified to UL-507
- Wireless Controls
- Reverse capability
- Capability to shut down with the fire system
- Suitable for indoor and many outdoor applications
- Suitable for ceilings as low as 12 feet
- Less than 35 dBA
- Easy customization of fan to fit customers applications (powder coating options)
- Light weight
- Energy efficient
- Remote or integral Controls Module
- Patent-pending design includes unique winglet and innovative snap on blade attachment
To learn more, visit the recently launched new website.
To visit the Climate Systems website, click here.