- Easy maintenance: The performance and aesthetics of textile air dispersion systems are easily maintained by periodic laundering in commercial washers.
- Quick, simple installation: Only 20 % of the installation time and labor of metal duct!
- Custom Aesthetics: Unique textile printing technology allows systems to be printed in any color, with any image or pattern.
- Precision air distribution: Fully customizable air distribution guarantees optimum system performance and occupant comfort.
- Significant cost savings: Tailor-made textile dispersion systems reduce the material and installation costs of duct systems by as much as 70% compared to metal.
- Lightweight: Less than 5 % of the weight of sheet metal!
- Durable: Highest quality materials and construction ensure long service life.
Find out more about textile air dispersion here.
Prihoda Fabrics are precision-engineered textiles designed specifically for air distribution systems. UL/ULC listed for fire resistance, our fabrics are available with interwoven carbon fibers for static charge dissipation, anti-microbial nano-silver coating for hygiene-critical applications, and are woven using endless polyester fibers making them suitable for use in cleanrooms to ISO 4. Powerful Air Tailor design software, innovative construction methods, and relentless attention to detail combine to provide the highest quality, best performing textile air dispersion systems available.
Read more about Prihoda here.
Together, Landmark® and Humiditrol® deliver affordable and efficient humidity control.
Landmark® rooftop units now offer Lennox’s patented Humiditrol® dehumidification system as an additional option. From increased indoor comfort to improved air quality, Humiditrol® technology makes your customers’ lives more comfortable.
Download the flyer.
Humiditrol dehumidification features and benefits:
- Affordable humidity control that significantly improves indoor air quality (IAQ) and comfort
- Easy to use, integrated dehumidification system that controls humidity independent of temperature
- Effectively reduces the spread of allergens such as mold, mildew and dust mites
- 7.5 to 25 ton available now, 2 to 6 tons will be available to order March 11th