Direct Replacement HVAC units are a Seasons 4 specialty. Seasons 4 can custom-engineer an HVAC system for almost any need. Typically, they are called upon to find ways to upgrade old systems to provide better performance and efficiency while keeping to the original footprint and using only existing utilities.
Seasons 4 has years of experience replacing existing Octagon Air Systems, Nesbitt, Carrier, Trane, and Lennox multizone units, just to name a few.
The advantages of Seasons•4 replacement units include:
- The installing contractor’s replacement liability is minimized
- The old unit is completely measured by a Seasons 4 engineer
- Seasons 4 guarantees the unit to fit the curb and the duct connections
- The unit will arrive on-site at the time you choose
- The pre-charged and tested unit is ready for immediate installation and operation
- A Seasons 4 technician will be on-site to assist in the rigging procedure
- The installation of a signle unit should not exceed 8 hours
- The unit can interface with most control systems