Greenheck offers ThermiCoil in a broad range of custom sizes and options so you can match it exactly to your needs. Intermediate drain pans, multiple coils, and other special options are also available. Every coil is leak-tested underwater with 450 PSIG dry nitrogen for quality assurance and offers several advantages including:
- Insulation not exposed to airstream; discourages mold growth.
- Sloped drain pan for condensate drainage and improved air quality.
- Stainless steel construction resists rust.
- Better quality and reliability than field-built coil boxes.
- Ease of installation through attaching ductwork directly to the ThermiCoil casing flanges.
- Optional heating coils can be added for dehumidification.
- A wide range of custom sizes.