There are many benefits to using fabric duct. It’s less expensive than metal duct, easy to install, and lightweight. It won’t corrode and can be ordered in practically any color. You can also take it down and wash it. Our systems are also constant volume supply air, so there are no concerns about fans cycling off and ductwork deflating.
But fabric duct requires special consideration. The material grade must not “leak air” and diffusers need to be sewn in. Like a metal duct, the diffusers need to be in locations where they’ll contribute to good air delivery, and they need to have proper throw distance to get air into the breathing zone.
A good rule of thumb to remember is, if you wouldn’t do it with metal duct, don’t do it with fabric duct either. When using fabric duct, all the same air distribution and duct design rules apply. You must ensure supply air is delivered to the correct zones or it will result in indoor air quality problems. The duct still needs diffusers and nozzles in order to direct air, so don’t use duct that only has holes for air delivery.
Whether for a new project or a retrofit, fabric ducts absolutely deserve consideration because of their effective, durable and affordable function. One last note – do not hang them with stainless steel hardware. The stainless steel they use does not perform well in indoor pools.
Find out more here.
- Easy maintenance: The performance and aesthetics of textile air dispersion systems are easily maintained by periodic laundering in commercial washers.
- Quick, simple installation: Only 20 % of the installation time and labor of metal duct!
- Custom Aesthetics: Unique textile printing technology allows systems to be printed in any color, with any image or pattern.
- Precision air distribution: Fully customizable air distribution guarantees optimum system performance and occupant comfort.
- Significant cost savings: Tailor-made textile dispersion systems reduce the material and installation costs of duct systems by as much as 70% compared to metal.
- Lightweight: Less than 5 % of the weight of sheet metal!
- Durable: Highest quality materials and construction ensure long service life.
Find out more about textile air dispersion here.
Prihoda Fabrics are precision-engineered textiles designed specifically for air distribution systems. UL/ULC listed for fire resistance, our fabrics are available with interwoven carbon fibers for static charge dissipation, anti-microbial nano-silver coating for hygiene-critical applications, and are woven using endless polyester fibers making them suitable for use in cleanrooms to ISO 4. Powerful Air Tailor design software, innovative construction methods, and relentless attention to detail combine to provide the highest quality, best performing textile air dispersion systems available.
Read more about Prihoda here.
Together, Landmark® and Humiditrol® deliver affordable and efficient humidity control.
Landmark® rooftop units now offer Lennox’s patented Humiditrol® dehumidification system as an additional option. From increased indoor comfort to improved air quality, Humiditrol® technology makes your customers’ lives more comfortable.
Download the flyer.
Humiditrol dehumidification features and benefits:
- Affordable humidity control that significantly improves indoor air quality (IAQ) and comfort
- Easy to use, integrated dehumidification system that controls humidity independent of temperature
- Effectively reduces the spread of allergens such as mold, mildew and dust mites
- 7.5 to 25 ton available now, 2 to 6 tons will be available to order March 11th
Learn, get tips and see Accurex’s products in action with these case study videos.
Also, read other case studies here.
Accurex focuses on engineering simplicity into kitchen ventilation systems and believes an efficient kitchen ventilation systems manufacturer can make your life easier. They offer clarity at every stage from a single source and solves the most complex kitchen ventilation challenges.
Find out more about the benefits of Accurex in this Accurex Brochure.
Accurex is a Greenheck Group Company, the world’s leading manufacturer of commercial air movement and control equipment. You can be sure that you’re sourcing your kitchen ventilation system from a trusted provider.
Discover how simple the Accurex way can be.
ENERGY STAR is a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) voluntary program that helps businesses and individuals save money and protect our climate through superior energy efficiency.
To maintain consumer trust and improve the oversight of ENERGY STAR certified products, homes, and commercial facilities, EPA has implemented third–party certification requirements and testing.
For more information on ENERGY STAR, the EPA, and how they are working to improve energy efficiency across America, click here.
The ceiling and cabinet fans by GREENHECK are direct drive models that have forward-curved wheels for low sound and high efficiency. These are suitable for clean air applications, such as bathroom, storage room, or office exhaust fans.
Models include the CSP-A, CSP-B, SP-VG, SP-A, SP-B and SP-L.
Click here for product information on these models, including manuals, specifications, drawings, and more.
Energy Star Most Efficient
Bath fan models SP-A50-90-VG and SP-A90-130-VG have been designated as one of the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR® certified products in 2018. Products that are recognized as Most Efficient minimize greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
These models offer:
- Automatic adjustment of installer selected CFM regardless of system static pressure
- Industry leading energy performance for low operating costs
- Low sound levels, helping ensure occupant use and maintaining acceptable indoor air quality
(IAQ) This recognition, along with ongoing product line improvements, solidifies our commitment to becoming the manufacturer of choice in multifamily residential construction, giving you more tools to significantly increase your sales of Greenheck bath fan business. To learn more, click here to view the Greenheck Energy Star flyer.