ClimateCraft is a custom air handler manufacturer that has created BalanceStream technology. It has only one moving part, improves fan array system efficiency, and reduces maintenance and energy costs.
It solves many part load system operational problems and reduces system instability by eliminating fan surge.
Improved Operational Performance
- Eliminates the need for backdraft dampers and provides automatic shut-off in case of a fan failure.
- Improves overall system efficiency as it does not obstruct the fan intake; therefore, there are no associated intake losses or impact on operating BHP.
- Provides operational consistency by allowing fans to maintain high efficiency over the entire operating range.
- Solves part load system operational problems by:
- Allowing fans to provide controlled static pressure at flows down to 10% of design without cycling fans.
- Allows the fans to run stably and efficiently at part load flow at elevated static pressure.
- Completely eliminating the need to cycle fans; therefore, maintaining a consistent flow profile that is potentially lost when fans are cycled off.