Greenhecks’s Centrifugal Inline Fan features a unique combination of installation flexibility, rugged construction, ease of service, high efficiency and low sound levels. Having a side discharge option will increase performance and reduce installation labor. Consider this fan for your next indoor clean air application!
– Cabinet Construction
– Drive Frame constructed from heavy-gauge steel
– Aluminum, backward inclined, non-overloading centrifugal wheel for maximum efficiency
– Inlet and discharge duct collars provided for easy duct connection
– Drives are sized for a minimum of 150 percent of driven horsepower
– Permanently lubricated, sealed ball bearing motor