Don’t miss this new product from Detroit Radiant Products Company! The SW Series short wave electric infrared heater is unique in its’ ability to produce both infrared heat and visible light energy.
Benefit from the highly efficient energy transfer, lower mounting heights, heat energy, light energy, and certification for both indoor or outdoor use.
Product Features Include:
- Single, double or triple construction models.
- 1 to 3 Elements: Choose either clear quartz lamps or optional glare reducing ruby quartz lamps.
- Compact, aesthetically pleasing construction. Heater housing available in either black powder coated aluminized steel or brushed 304 grade stainless steel.
- 0° to 45° adjustable mounting brackets included.
- Lower Clearances.
Click here to learn more about the SW Series Short Wave Electric Infrared Heater!
Click here to like us on Facebook!
Greenheck has a complete line of configurable electric duct heaters that are perfectly suited
to your HVAC application. Their CAPS configuration tool helps you save time with its industry
leading selection speed and information packed submittals. They offers two heater styles: IDHB and IDHC series. All heaters are factory assembled and wired for 50/60 Hertz.
Both models feature:
• Fan interlock
• Ground lugs
• Automatic limit switch for primary over
• Manual reset limit switch for secondary over
• Disconnecting contactor
• Power terminal board
• Control panel constructed of heavy gauge
corrosion resistant steel
• Control terminal board
• Left hand offset control box (standard)
• Control components secured to a raised plate
• UL 1996 Listed
• 105°C appliance wire
Like us on Facebook!
Visit the Greenheck website!