The Tranquility® 30 Digital Series from ClimateMaster Inc delivers the ultimate in efficiency, comfort, reliability and serviceability – intelligently driven by the iGate™, the industry’s first two-way communicating control, two-stage compressor, variable speed fan and industry first vFlow™ internal variable water flow components.The two-stage operation provides higher efficiency, quiet operation and automatically adapts to provide the optimum comfort and reliability no matter what the weather is outside.
• Sizes 026 (2 ton, 7.0 kW) through 072 (6 tons, 19.3 kW)
• Advanced Controls – iGate™ communicating control provides
advanced unit functionality and comprehensive configuration,
monitoring and diagnostic capabilities through digital
communication links with the variable-speed fan motor,
variable-speed source pump (or modulating valve) and
communicating thermostat or configuration/diagnostic tool.
• Internal Variable Water Flow – Industry-first, built-in vFlow™
replaces a traditionally inefficient, external component of
the geothermal system (water circulation) with an ultra-high
efficient, variable speed, internal water flow system consisting
of an internal variable speed circulator or an internal
modulating motorized water valve.
• EarthPure® (HFC-410A) refrigerant
• Copeland UltraTech™ two-stage scroll compressors
• ECM variable speed communicating fan motor with soft start
• Exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 efficiencies
• Part load operation significantly lowers annual operating costs
• Galvanized steel construction with black mat polyester powder
coat paint and silver accents
• Stainless steel drain pan
• Unique double isolation compressor mounting for quiet
• TXV metering device
• Extended range (20 to 120°F, -6.7 to 48.9°C) operation
• Eight safeties standard
Learn more about the Tranquility Digital Series!
Click here to like us on Facebook!