The Crystal Springs Ranch Rodeo Arena in Clear Lake was built on a drained duck pond.
Tag Archives: HVAC Systems Sioux Falls
SOUNDPROOF YOUR HOME
Controlling the noise in your home can be difficult. Here are 7 techniques to soundproof your living space. Be more productive or enjoy quiet time more in a peaceful environment.
There’s an App for That
Dectron’s Vision App gives you full control to monitor and control your pool’s dehumidification equipment. Dectron is a 40 year old company and the original energy recycling dehumidifier for pools. They have improved & simplified the pool unit with the new Pool Perfect. Their goal was to fix “Structural Damage due to Humidity”, and they did just that.
Watch Dectron’s Vision App Video Presentation
The Mammoth Site of Hot Springs
The Mammoth Site of Hot Springs contains the largest concentration of Colombian mammoth and Woolly mammoth bones discovered intact in the world, and has been left untouched to this day.
Our mission is the preservation, research, and interpretation of The Mammoth Site of Hot Springs, South Dakota, and development of a broad understanding of the Quaternary record across a global framework.
– To provide comprehensive educational and public programming concerning the Quaternary record, with an emphasis on The Mammoth Site and surrounding northern Great Plains;
– To serve as a world-class center specializing in mammoth and Quaternary research;
– To investigate and interpret The Mammoth Site of Hot Springs, South Dakota;
– To protect, preserve, and manage collections housed at The Mammoth Site of Hot Springs, South Dakota;
– To foster global cooperative efforts in Quaternary research.
Click here to learn more about the MAMMOTH SITE OF HOT SPRINGS
Stulz Announces New Product
The STULZ Cyberpack provides precise control for substantial savings on operational expenses with its 100% Air Economizer option including direct drive EC Motors for the supply & condenser fans. These units also have the capability of operating in ambient conditions from -30F to 115F.
- Up to two independently cooling circuits with highly reliable scroll compressors
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- -30°F to 115°F ambient operation (with optional flooded head pressure control)
- Functional operations: cooling, dehumidification and filtration
- EC (Electronically Commutated) Fans offer considerable energy cost savings and long life
- Fan speed is continuously adjustable via the system controller without the use of VFD’s
- 4” thick, MERV 7-13 cartridge air filters
- Advanced STULZ E² series microprocessor:
- Input/output monitoring status
- Full integrated control of cooling and dehumidification
- Full alarm system
- Multi-A/C unit control capability
- Remote communication with BMS
- Controller user interface display panel for ease of use
- 2 Year Warranty (with Factory Start Up)
Click here to learn more about the STULZ Cyberpack!
FINDING THE BALANCE
ClimateCraft is a custom air handler manufacturer that has created BalanceStream technology. It has only one moving part, improves fan array system efficiency, and reduces maintenance and energy costs.
It solves many part load system operational problems and reduces system instability by eliminating fan surge.
Improved Operational Performance
- Eliminates the need for backdraft dampers and provides automatic shut-off in case of a fan failure.
- Improves overall system efficiency as it does not obstruct the fan intake; therefore, there are no associated intake losses or impact on operating BHP.
- Provides operational consistency by allowing fans to maintain high efficiency over the entire operating range.
- Solves part load system operational problems by:
- Allowing fans to provide controlled static pressure at flows down to 10% of design without cycling fans.
- Allows the fans to run stably and efficiently at part load flow at elevated static pressure.
- Completely eliminating the need to cycle fans; therefore, maintaining a consistent flow profile that is potentially lost when fans are cycled off.
Click here to watch a video about BalanceStream!
Schneider Electric Wins Top Product Of The Year Award
Schneider Electric’s sustainability and energy management software platform, StruxureWare Resource Advisor, along with its Energy Performance Services, received a Top Product of the Year Award in the Energy Manager Today Awards.
“One judge said of Resource Advisor, ‘Schneider’s Performance Analytics brings context to energy and sustainability information for users at multiple levels in an organization. This system uses core energy data and slices and dices it through its powerful energy intelligence engine recognizing trends and identifying opportunities for energy reduction’.”
Facts to think about from Schneider:
- The Internet of Things can help us better manage assets and deliver self-healing networks.
- Urbanization trends require cities to become smarter or risk falling behind in the global landscape.
- Cloud and mobile pervasiveness is forcing businesses to rethink strategies for customer engagement.
- Global enterprises leverage predictive analytics to unlock information for better decision making.
- Organizations must find every possible efficiency opportunity to curb rising energy demand.
- Digitization increases our ability to see and react to real-time data, maximizing our productivity.
Click here to view the article about Schneider Electric!
HOT OR COLD, YOU DECIDE
This universal remote is a low-cost, touch-screen thermostat available exclusively from Specified Controls & Climate Systems. The thermostat can be battery powered or hardwired which makes it ideally suited for use in residential and light commercial applications.
It is designed to work with single stage or multi-stage HVAC .systems, as well as heat pumps and hybrid (Dual Fuel) having up to 3 heating and 2 cooling stages. Climate Syste,brms offers these as stocked thermostats and can have your personalized logo stenciled on them at no additional cost.
• Battery powered or hardwired
• Manual or auto changeover
• Programmable or non-programmable
• Selectable 5+1+1, 5+2 or 7-Day programming
• Up to 2H/2C gas/electric or 3H/2C heat pump or dual fuel
• Selectable keypad function locks
• Selectable Adaptive Recovery (programmable mode)
• Adjustable heating and cooling setpoint limits
• Outdoor temperature display (optional sensor required)
• Temperature averaging (with optional sensors)
• Short cycle protection
• 1-12 hour selectable override (1 hour increments)
• Programmable Fan option
• Adjustable stage differentials
• Continuous or intermittent back light option
Click here to visit our products page!
Click here to ‘Like’ us on Facebook!
Stay in Control with Specified Controls
“Specified Controls is a manufacturer of high-quality commercial HVAC controls. We specialize in zoning, thermostats and unique controls for the plan and specification market.”
Specified Controls and Climate Systems is offering an affordable alternative to higher cost VAV systems and there is no programming. This commercial zone control system allows a single HVAC unit to have up to 20 individual zones.
Each zone is controlled by its own space thermostat and a modulating zone damper or diffuser. The system works with single-stage, multi-stage, or heat pump systems and has an auxiliary heat control option for each zone.
Click here to visit the specified controls website!
Click here to visit the Climate Systems website!
NEW YEAR, NEW NAME, SAME GREAT PRODUCT
Big news for 2016! The Kelley HVLS fans brand will be changing to Entrematic Fans. The actual product and manufacturing will not change, but the current industrial fan models will now be called Entrematic I-Class. Entrematic is also launching a new commercial HVLS fan model named C-Class.
- Optimized 5-Blade profile for low speed rotary airfoil application and near ground effect
- ETL certified to UL-507
- Wireless Controls
- Reverse capability
- Capability to shut down with the fire system
- Suitable for indoor and many outdoor applications
- Suitable for ceilings as low as 12 feet
- Less than 35 dBA
- Easy customization of fan to fit customers applications (powder coating options)
- Light weight
- Energy efficient
- Remote or integral Controls Module
- Patent-pending design includes unique winglet and innovative snap on blade attachment
To learn more, visit the recently launched new website.
To visit the Climate Systems website, click here.