With the new DaveNet mobile app bar code scanner, you can quickly scan the bar code on any piece of Lennox Equipment to find the information you need within seconds. Technology is constantly changing. Our job is to stay up-to-date on these new developments to give you the best solutions.
Lennox gives you access to updated product information when you’re on the move. You can also learn how to take control of your home energy costs and comfort with their freek and easy-to-use mobile applications
The LG Hydro Kit system is an efficient solution for hydronic heating and cooling. It can also be used for heating domestic water and can be used in conjunction with Multi V Heat Pump or Heat Recovery units.
• Use with Multi V Heat Pump/Heat Recovery
• Comfort cooling/heating
• Radiant floor heating & perimeter wall fin
• DOAS preheat and reheat coils
• Air handler hydronic heating coils
• Wall-mounted Hydro Kit controller
• DHW tank sensor
• LG remote wall-mounted sensor or third-party thermostat
• LG Central controller and BMS interface compatible
Franklin Control Systems Cooling Tower can integrate with a building automation system or can be a standalone application. Your tower system will benefit from the single source reliability! Watch the video to learn more and how it can benefit you!
The Fresh Air Kit by American ALDES Ventilation is the industry’s first self-regulated fresh air introduction system. When connected to the return air plenum of the forced air system, each Fresh Air Kit can be adjusted to one of four cfm settings, preventing over ventilation.
The air pressure is kept at an optimum level for family comfort. The MD models include a motorized damper, which can be interlocked with the forced air system blower to prevent airflow while the forced air system is not running. Increase the volume of fresh air for your home or business today while saving energy!
The 85 series is a high-capacity eggcrate return or exhaust outlet with a sight-resistant grille. The 45 degree angled core allows this feature to fully conceal undesirable objects in the ceiling from occupant view.
· Low pressure drop and sound production
· Heavy gauge extruded aluminum borders and frame
· Ideal for pressurized ceiling returns or size restricted exhaust applications
· No light shield accessory or plenum required
· Durable white powder coat finish
· Available in various mounting styles
Greenhecks’s Centrifugal Inline Fan features a unique combination of installation flexibility, rugged construction, ease of service, high efficiency and low sound levels. Having a side discharge option will increase performance and reduce installation labor. Consider this fan for your next indoor clean air application!
– Cabinet Construction
– Drive Frame constructed from heavy-gauge steel
– Aluminum, backward inclined, non-overloading centrifugal wheel for maximum efficiency
– Inlet and discharge duct collars provided for easy duct connection
– Drives are sized for a minimum of 150 percent of driven horsepower
– Permanently lubricated, sealed ball bearing motor
SureFlow is an innovative approach to flexible cooling and heating hydronic system design. The key component of a SureFlow system is a custom designed fan coil with an integrated low watt circulator.
The circulator delivers the design waterflow through the coil and back to a primary loop. This allows the individual fan coils to be hydraulically isolated from one another and be decoupled from the distribution primary loop.
• Transporting BTUs in pipe is easier to conceal, less
costly and more efficient than by air duct
• Superior comfort of a 4-pipe system is achieved by
using a 2-pipe distribution system
• Minimize or eliminate core drilling
• Zones are easy to change
• Configuration is dictated by design (In many cases,
SureFlow® reduces the piping and installation costs
significantly compared to the conventional parallel
• Floors may have varying layouts
Climate Systems utilizes the latest technologies to provide quality, efficient buildings for our clients. Our commitment to learn and invest in new technologies has given us the opportunity to represent the most well respected manufacturers in our field.
Click here to view our updated product line! We suggest you save or print this document for future reference. It will provide you with information about the top brands in the business and links to their website.
The Fire Ready Hood monitors the hood temperature. In the event of a cooking fire, the hood will de-energize the appliance, signal an audible alarm and engage auxiliary building alarm contacts. Cooking is the leading cause of residential fires, make sure you are protected!
A few features include:
Fusible Link – Reliable mechanical fire detection.
Appliance Disconnect – De-energizes appliance if hood temperature climbs too high
Amerex 660 Wet Chemical Agent – Quickly suppresses flames – clean up with soap and water
Audible Alarm – Alerts occupants of fire danger
ECM Fan Motor – Adjustable fan speed for odor and sound control