Price offers the widest selection of air transfer silencers in the industry. As an example the Return Air Canopy (RAC) is a simple, low cost solution for noise reduction for open return air systems. It is also great for retro fit applications.
Dectron’s Vision App gives you full control to monitor and control your pool’s dehumidification equipment. Dectron is a 40 year old company and the original energy recycling dehumidifier for pools. They have improved & simplified the pool unit with the new Pool Perfect. Their goal was to fix “Structural Damage due to Humidity”, and they did just that.
ClimateCraft is a custom air handler manufacturer that has created BalanceStream technology. It has only one moving part, improves fan array system efficiency, and reduces maintenance and energy costs.
It solves many part load system operational problems and reduces system instability by eliminating fan surge.
Improved Operational Performance
- Eliminates the need for backdraft dampers and provides automatic shut-off in case of a fan failure.
- Improves overall system efficiency as it does not obstruct the fan intake; therefore, there are no associated intake losses or impact on operating BHP.
- Provides operational consistency by allowing fans to maintain high efficiency over the entire operating range.
- Solves part load system operational problems by:
- Allowing fans to provide controlled static pressure at flows down to 10% of design without cycling fans.
- Allows the fans to run stably and efficiently at part load flow at elevated static pressure.
- Completely eliminating the need to cycle fans; therefore, maintaining a consistent flow profile that is potentially lost when fans are cycled off.
Schneider Electric’s sustainability and energy management software platform, StruxureWare Resource Advisor, along with its Energy Performance Services, received a Top Product of the Year Award in the Energy Manager Today Awards.
“One judge said of Resource Advisor, ‘Schneider’s Performance Analytics brings context to energy and sustainability information for users at multiple levels in an organization. This system uses core energy data and slices and dices it through its powerful energy intelligence engine recognizing trends and identifying opportunities for energy reduction’.”
Facts to think about from Schneider:
- The Internet of Things can help us better manage assets and deliver self-healing networks.
- Urbanization trends require cities to become smarter or risk falling behind in the global landscape.
- Cloud and mobile pervasiveness is forcing businesses to rethink strategies for customer engagement.
- Global enterprises leverage predictive analytics to unlock information for better decision making.
- Organizations must find every possible efficiency opportunity to curb rising energy demand.
- Digitization increases our ability to see and react to real-time data, maximizing our productivity.
This universal remote is a low-cost, touch-screen thermostat available exclusively from Specified Controls & Climate Systems. The thermostat can be battery powered or hardwired which makes it ideally suited for use in residential and light commercial applications.
It is designed to work with single stage or multi-stage HVAC .systems, as well as heat pumps and hybrid (Dual Fuel) having up to 3 heating and 2 cooling stages. Climate Syste,brms offers these as stocked thermostats and can have your personalized logo stenciled on them at no additional cost.
• Battery powered or hardwired
• Manual or auto changeover
• Programmable or non-programmable
• Selectable 5+1+1, 5+2 or 7-Day programming
• Up to 2H/2C gas/electric or 3H/2C heat pump or dual fuel
• Selectable keypad function locks
• Selectable Adaptive Recovery (programmable mode)
• Adjustable heating and cooling setpoint limits
• Outdoor temperature display (optional sensor required)
• Temperature averaging (with optional sensors)
• Short cycle protection
• 1-12 hour selectable override (1 hour increments)
• Programmable Fan option
• Adjustable stage differentials
• Continuous or intermittent back light option
Click here to visit our products page!
Click here to ‘Like’ us on Facebook!
“Specified Controls is a manufacturer of high-quality commercial HVAC controls. We specialize in zoning, thermostats and unique controls for the plan and specification market.”
Specified Controls and Climate Systems is offering an affordable alternative to higher cost VAV systems and there is no programming. This commercial zone control system allows a single HVAC unit to have up to 20 individual zones.
Each zone is controlled by its own space thermostat and a modulating zone damper or diffuser. The system works with single-stage, multi-stage, or heat pump systems and has an auxiliary heat control option for each zone.
Price’s new High Efficiency Fan Filter lowers energy consumption by 15 to 50%
compared to other products. It is specifically designed for use in cleanrooms, pharmacies,
pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities and laboratories. Enjoy high airflow capacity, a
roomside removable filter and more with this new product!
FEATURES AND OPTIONS
• High Airflow Capacity
• Roomside Removable
• High Energy Efficiency
• Versatile Motor Programs
• Ultimate Control and
Monitoring via BACnet
• Instant Filter and Motor
• Quick and Easy
Click here to visit our products page!
Click here to learn more about Price’s new fan filter!
Available to all Schneider Electric Buildings partners, Wiser Air is a smart thermostat that packs a powerful punch of innovation in residential and small business.
- No recurring fees or dues
- Wi-Fi enabled for remote access and control (no additional gateway needed)
- Quick connect terminals
- Program four events/day, every day
- Filter reminder
- Integrated weather data on the thermostat & apps
- Extreme weather alerts
- Temperature, light, motion, and humidity sensors
- LED ‘halo’ glows to indicate heating or cooling mode
- Huge 3.5″ capacitive touchscreen, “like a smartphone on the wall”
- Patented Comfort Boost™
- Apps for Apple / iOS & Android – Windows Mobile coming soon
- Zigbee compatible – coming soon
- Self-learning and thermal profile – coming soon
- Open ADR with opt-in/out – coming soon
New guidelines for data processing have been made to the data center cooling industry the last few years. It has expanded the allowed server entering air temperatures such that we can now safely use innovative technologies to achieve greater efficiency in the data center.
STULZ explains in a two part blog post about these new technologies and how you can achieve higher return air temperatures in your data center. Learn how to prevent air mixing and other strategies to “
Click here to read Part One!
Click here to read Part Two!
Our new product, Thermaduct, is a rigid outdoor ductwork system that offers high R-Values and low air leakage without the need for fiberglass insulation or duct liner.
American made, it will provide you with the highest quality outdoor air distribution possible. Visit the Thermaduct website to learn how you can have superior outdoor air distribution!
Click here to Like us on Facebook!