The Climate Systems Inc. team would like to announce the launch of our new website!
We know that life gets busy, that’s why our site is mobile friendly for your viewing convenience. Visit our website to learn more about the products we trust, our recent projects and a list of services.
With the new DaveNet mobile app bar code scanner, you can quickly scan the bar code on any piece of Lennox Equipment to find the information you need within seconds. Technology is constantly changing. Our job is to stay up-to-date on these new developments to give you the best solutions.
Lennox gives you access to updated product information when you’re on the move. You can also learn how to take control of your home energy costs and comfort with their freek and easy-to-use mobile applications
Franklin Control Systems Cooling Tower can integrate with a building automation system or can be a standalone application. Your tower system will benefit from the single source reliability! Watch the video to learn more and how it can benefit you!
Dectron, a HVAC industry leader, has been manufacturing innovative dehumidification equipment that recycles energy and conserves pool water for nearly 40 years. The DRY-O-TRON is an energy recycling dehumidifier that prevents damage to your indoor pool by controling humidity and the pool and air temperature.
As the brand name, Dectron’s DRY-O-TRON® stands as:
– The single largest pool dehumidifier “Original Equipment Manufacturer” in the world.
– Over 35,000+ indoor pool installations
– 40 Years of R&D resulting in the “greenest” and “freshest” feature-rich, premium systems
The Fresh Air Kit by American ALDES Ventilation is the industry’s first self-regulated fresh air introduction system. When connected to the return air plenum of the forced air system, each Fresh Air Kit can be adjusted to one of four cfm settings, preventing over ventilation.
The air pressure is kept at an optimum level for family comfort. The MD models include a motorized damper, which can be interlocked with the forced air system blower to prevent airflow while the forced air system is not running. Increase the volume of fresh air for your home or business today while saving energy!
The 85 series is a high-capacity eggcrate return or exhaust outlet with a sight-resistant grille. The 45 degree angled core allows this feature to fully conceal undesirable objects in the ceiling from occupant view.
· Low pressure drop and sound production
· Heavy gauge extruded aluminum borders and frame
· Ideal for pressurized ceiling returns or size restricted exhaust applications
· No light shield accessory or plenum required
· Durable white powder coat finish
· Available in various mounting styles
Greenhecks’s Centrifugal Inline Fan features a unique combination of installation flexibility, rugged construction, ease of service, high efficiency and low sound levels. Having a side discharge option will increase performance and reduce installation labor. Consider this fan for your next indoor clean air application!
– Cabinet Construction
– Drive Frame constructed from heavy-gauge steel
– Aluminum, backward inclined, non-overloading centrifugal wheel for maximum efficiency
– Inlet and discharge duct collars provided for easy duct connection
– Drives are sized for a minimum of 150 percent of driven horsepower
– Permanently lubricated, sealed ball bearing motor
SureFlow is an innovative approach to flexible cooling and heating hydronic system design. The key component of a SureFlow system is a custom designed fan coil with an integrated low watt circulator.
The circulator delivers the design waterflow through the coil and back to a primary loop. This allows the individual fan coils to be hydraulically isolated from one another and be decoupled from the distribution primary loop.
• Transporting BTUs in pipe is easier to conceal, less
costly and more efficient than by air duct
• Superior comfort of a 4-pipe system is achieved by
using a 2-pipe distribution system
• Minimize or eliminate core drilling
• Zones are easy to change
• Configuration is dictated by design (In many cases,
SureFlow® reduces the piping and installation costs
significantly compared to the conventional parallel
• Floors may have varying layouts
Climate Systems utilizes the latest technologies to provide quality, efficient buildings for our clients. Our commitment to learn and invest in new technologies has given us the opportunity to represent the most well respected manufacturers in our field.
Click here to view our updated product line! We suggest you save or print this document for future reference. It will provide you with information about the top brands in the business and links to their website.