Dectron is excited to announce the launch of a new and improved website offering even more technology, resources, and services to ensure Dectron remains one of the most respected brands in the marketplace for years to come.
Since 1976, Dectron’s mission has been to provide the most reliable and enduring dehumidification equipment in the industry. That’s why after 40 years, Dectron’s DRY-O-TRON brand of dehumidification has become the most trusted and proven brand in the industry, with more dehumidifier installations than any other company.
Never resting on their laurels, Dectron continues to innovate with new energy efficient designs that leverage technological advances in materials, controls, fan design, and performance monitoring to consistently provide their customers with the best products available.
WebSentry is the industry’s most advanced internet monitoring and control technology for pool dehumidifiers. With over 10 years of development and thousands of installations, WebSentry has changed the dehumidification industry.
No longer do technicians have to be on site to diagnose performance issues. No longer are expensive service visits required to make system adjustments, and no longer do owners and operators have to guess whether or not their room conditions and system performance are optimized.
With WebSentry Internet monitoring over 100 system parameters are monitored and recorded, 24-7 providing extraordinary insight into the health and performance of your dehumidifier. And if required, hundreds of variables can be remotely adjusted to ensure peak performance.
- Real peace of mind – 24/7 unit monitoring for life
- Robust online reporting of real-time performance data
- A standard feature of every Dectron unit
- Simple plug and play Ethernet connection
- Optional WiFi and cellular connections available
- Works in parallel with BACnet, LonWorks, and Modbus
- Secure access and control via computer, tablet or smartphone
- Connection activates premium extended 1st year labor warranty
- Allows remote assisted unit startup
- Authorized technicians fine-tune unit performance remotely
- Real-time monitoring of all sensors including refrigeration pressures
- Historical operating data logs on Dectron‘s servers
- Remote access and control for authorized service personnel
- Performance analysis using sophisticated computer algorithms
- Performance logging and analysis reports by email
- Scheduled service and maintenance reminders by email
- Alarm service with automated emails to registered emergency service contacts
For efficient air movement, look no further than Greenheck’s AER direct drive sidewall fan.
With 30% higher maximum flow compared to existing direct drive options, the AER serves all your clean air application needs. Constructed from corrosion-resistant galvanized steel and incorporating a high-efficiency cast aluminum airfoil propeller, the AER outclasses the competition. Package AER with any of our standard sidewall options or accessories for all your wall mounted fan needs!
In this initial release, four sizes ranging from 20 – 36 are available in supply and exhaust configurations with performances up to 29,000 cfm. Construction consists of a corrosion-resistant galvanized steel fan panel and drive frame that incorporates a cast aluminum airfoil propeller.
Greenheck’s Wall Propeller Fans include both direct and belt-driven fans with fabricated steel, aluminum, or cast aluminum blades. These wall fans are suitable for clean air applications, including exhaust, supply, or filtered supply. You can view the full product line here.
Check out Greenheck’s Computer Aided Product Selection Program (CAPS) for detailed product descriptions, application information, dimensional drawings, and product performance specs, as well as configured Revit and AutoCAD drawings for most products.
Here’s a snapshot of what you can look forward to in CAPS version 4.25:
CAPS provides a complete menu for Greenheck’s fans and ventilators, centrifugal and vane axial fans, energy recovery ventilators, make-up air units, kitchen ventilation systems, dampers, louvers, air handlers, and fume exhaust systems. Find out more about this convenient and powerful tool here.