Thermaduct is a pre-engineered duct system that incorporates the duct, insulation and cladding all in one high performance product. Thermaduct, the Rectangular Outdoor Solution, combines the best of air distribution technology with choice outdoor weather barrier to create a duct that offers the highest R value and lowest air leakage rates in the industry.
Other Thermaduct Products:
- InspiralR – Our UL Listed, Indoor Round Duct Solution, offers up to a 75% weight savings over traditional double wall spiral duct!
- Floval – Lightweight and space saving, this Flat Oval Solution is perfect for any indoor application that is tight on ceiling space!
Click here to read more about Thermaduct.
Introducing the new Round Thermaduct, Thermaround!
Offering the same great vinyl cladded protection as rectangular Thermaduct, Thermaround is an excellent solution for the outdoor elements. This high R-value system offers an R-12 insulated value and extremely low air leakage. Thermaround uses same UV stable 1000 micron vinyl cladding for a durable solution that will naturally shed water. In the interior, air passes over a smooth aluminum surface free from loose fibers to give your building better IAQ performance.
- Patented Product
- R12 Insulated Value
- 1000 Micron UV Stable Vinyl Cladding
- High Static Pressure Design
- Gored Elbows – No Need for Turning Vanes
- Low Air Leakage
- Simple Connection System for Easy Installation
Request more information about Thermaround here.
Energence® Ultra-High-Efficiency units deliver ultra innovation on every count and now up to 25 tons. This high-efficiency lineup features advanced blower and compressor technologies that allow the units to perform at optimal levels throughout the year, even in extreme weather conditions.This can translate to substantial operational cost savings over the life of the system.
- Ultra Efficient: The most efficient rooftop units in their class
- Up to 23.5 SEER, 15 EER, and 22 IEER – the highest on the market today
- Ultra Quiet: The quietest units in their class
- Generates sound levels as low as 73 dBA, delivering the ultimate in low-sound performance
- Ultra Lightweight: The lightest-weight units in their class
- Up to 47% lighter than competition
- Ultra Comfort
- Four stages of heat and modulating variable-speed technology provide enhanced comfort and dehumidification capabilities
- Environ™ Coil System: Provides a higher primary surface area than traditional round tubes, resulting in up to 52% less refrigerant required to achieve the same level of heat transfer
- Lennox’ MSAV® (multi-stage air volume) supply fan technology: Delivers year-round savings and comfort with improved fan and operational efficiency for a variety of operating modes.
- Prodigy® 2.0 Unit Controller: Enhanced interface that makes it easy to get the most out of Energence® high-efficiency rooftop units
- SunSource® Commercial Energy System: This factory-installed option makes Energence® the first and only commercial HVAC systems to integrate directly with solar power.
Learn more about Energence® Rooftop Unit features here.