Big news for 2016! The Kelley HVLS fans brand will be changing to Entrematic Fans. The actual product and manufacturing will not change, but the current industrial fan models will now be called Entrematic I-Class. Entrematic is also launching a new commercial HVLS fan model named C-Class.
- Optimized 5-Blade profile for low speed rotary airfoil application and near ground effect
- ETL certified to UL-507
- Wireless Controls
- Reverse capability
- Capability to shut down with the fire system
- Suitable for indoor and many outdoor applications
- Suitable for ceilings as low as 12 feet
- Less than 35 dBA
- Easy customization of fan to fit customers applications (powder coating options)
- Light weight
- Energy efficient
- Remote or integral Controls Module
- Patent-pending design includes unique winglet and innovative snap on blade attachment
To learn more, visit the recently launched new website.
To visit the Climate Systems website, click here.