Controlling the noise in your home can be difficult. Here are 7 techniques to soundproof your living space. Be more productive or enjoy quiet time more in a peaceful environment.
Tag Archives: new product
REDUCE THE NOISE
Price offers the widest selection of air transfer silencers in the industry. As an example the Return Air Canopy (RAC) is a simple, low cost solution for noise reduction for open return air systems. It is also great for retro fit applications.
Read more about noise control devices.
Click here for more info about the RAC & the other noise control devices!
Stulz Announces New Product
The STULZ Cyberpack provides precise control for substantial savings on operational expenses with its 100% Air Economizer option including direct drive EC Motors for the supply & condenser fans. These units also have the capability of operating in ambient conditions from -30F to 115F.
- Up to two independently cooling circuits with highly reliable scroll compressors
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- -30°F to 115°F ambient operation (with optional flooded head pressure control)
- Functional operations: cooling, dehumidification and filtration
- EC (Electronically Commutated) Fans offer considerable energy cost savings and long life
- Fan speed is continuously adjustable via the system controller without the use of VFD’s
- 4” thick, MERV 7-13 cartridge air filters
- Advanced STULZ E² series microprocessor:
- Input/output monitoring status
- Full integrated control of cooling and dehumidification
- Full alarm system
- Multi-A/C unit control capability
- Remote communication with BMS
- Controller user interface display panel for ease of use
- 2 Year Warranty (with Factory Start Up)
Click here to learn more about the STULZ Cyberpack!
NEW YEAR, NEW NAME, SAME GREAT PRODUCT
Big news for 2016! The Kelley HVLS fans brand will be changing to Entrematic Fans. The actual product and manufacturing will not change, but the current industrial fan models will now be called Entrematic I-Class. Entrematic is also launching a new commercial HVLS fan model named C-Class.
- Optimized 5-Blade profile for low speed rotary airfoil application and near ground effect
- ETL certified to UL-507
- Wireless Controls
- Reverse capability
- Capability to shut down with the fire system
- Suitable for indoor and many outdoor applications
- Suitable for ceilings as low as 12 feet
- Less than 35 dBA
- Easy customization of fan to fit customers applications (powder coating options)
- Light weight
- Energy efficient
- Remote or integral Controls Module
- Patent-pending design includes unique winglet and innovative snap on blade attachment
To learn more, visit the recently launched new website.
To visit the Climate Systems website, click here.
NEW & IMPROVED FAN FILTER UNIT
Price’s new High Efficiency Fan Filter lowers energy consumption by 15 to 50%
compared to other products. It is specifically designed for use in cleanrooms, pharmacies,
pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities and laboratories. Enjoy high airflow capacity, a
roomside removable filter and more with this new product!
FEATURES AND OPTIONS
• High Airflow Capacity
• Roomside Removable
• High Energy Efficiency
• Versatile Motor Programs
• Ultimate Control and
Monitoring via BACnet
• Instant Filter and Motor
• Quick and Easy
Click here to visit our products page!
Click here to learn more about Price’s new fan filter!
New Product From Wiser Air
Available to all Schneider Electric Buildings partners, Wiser Air is a smart thermostat that packs a powerful punch of innovation in residential and small business.
- No recurring fees or dues
- Wi-Fi enabled for remote access and control (no additional gateway needed)
- Quick connect terminals
- Program four events/day, every day
- Filter reminder
- Integrated weather data on the thermostat & apps
- Extreme weather alerts
- Temperature, light, motion, and humidity sensors
- LED ‘halo’ glows to indicate heating or cooling mode
- Huge 3.5″ capacitive touchscreen, “like a smartphone on the wall”
- Patented Comfort Boost™
- Apps for Apple / iOS & Android – Windows Mobile coming soon
- Zigbee compatible – coming soon
- Self-learning and thermal profile – coming soon
- Open ADR with opt-in/out – coming soon
As of October 1, all DX3 Series single stage heaters have been redesigned and will
now be DX3L Series heaters. They will no longer come standard with a power cord,
but will incorporate a standard 1/2″ electrical knockout for enhanced flexibility. They
will also now have a self-diagnostic circuit board with LED indicator lights and a
simplified 24V thermostatic control that has Wi-Fi Capability.
Click here to learn more about the DX3L Series!
Let Greenheck Manage Your Laboratory Exhaust System
The Greenheck Vektor® high plume dilution blower is a self-contained laboratory exhaust system which offers the following:
- Significant dilution of laboratory exhaust, reducing levels of contaminant concentration
- Reliable belt or direct drive systems
- Efficient and quiet blower technology
- AMCA class C or B spark resistant construction
- Premium efficient variable frequency drive (VFD rated) motors available
- Application to constant or variable volume exhaust systems
- Efficient discharge nozzle designs
- LabCoat™, a two-part corrosion resistant baked polyester resin coating with zinc rich epoxy primer
- Safe and easy maintenance
- Flow applications from 270 – 140,000 cfm at up to 14 in. wg per fan
- Keeping a low profile – compact Vektor rooftop units achieve significant plume rise without detracting from buildings’ aesthetics
- Ensuring safety – high-velocity plume displaces the lab effluent high above the roof, reducing the possibility of contamination of the building’s interior, exterior and surrounding neighborhood Systems are designated to be fast and easy to install.
- Maintenance is safe and easy because all critical access components are easily accessible without disassembling the entire system
- Single source responsibility – Greenheck is a single source for laboratory exhaust fan systems and laboratory exhaust energy recovery systems
- Validated performance – Vektor system designs undergo state-of-the-art computational fluid dynamics and performance analysis.
Click here to visit the Greenheck website!
Gaining Data Center Efficiency Through Containment
New guidelines for data processing have been made to the data center cooling industry the last few years. It has expanded the allowed server entering air temperatures such that we can now safely use innovative technologies to achieve greater efficiency in the data center.
STULZ explains in a two part blog post about these new technologies and how you can achieve higher return air temperatures in your data center. Learn how to prevent air mixing and other strategies to “
Click here to read Part One!
Click here to read Part Two!
Thermaduct Outdoor Ductwork Solution
Our new product, Thermaduct, is a rigid outdoor ductwork system that offers high R-Values and low air leakage without the need for fiberglass insulation or duct liner.
American made, it will provide you with the highest quality outdoor air distribution possible. Visit the Thermaduct website to learn how you can have superior outdoor air distribution!
Click here to Like us on Facebook!