New guidelines for data processing have been made to the data center cooling industry the last few years. It has expanded the allowed server entering air temperatures such that we can now safely use innovative technologies to achieve greater efficiency in the data center.
STULZ explains in a two part blog post about these new technologies and how you can achieve higher return air temperatures in your data center. Learn how to prevent air mixing and other strategies to “provide the benefit of increased efficiency, lower PUEs, reduced capital investment, and reduced operating costs.”
The Climate Systems Inc. team would like to announce the launch of our new website!
We know that life gets busy, that’s why our site is mobile friendly for your viewing convenience. Visit our website to learn more about the products we trust, our recent projects and a list of services.
With the new DaveNet mobile app bar code scanner, you can quickly scan the bar code on any piece of Lennox Equipment to find the information you need within seconds. Technology is constantly changing. Our job is to stay up-to-date on these new developments to give you the best solutions.
Lennox gives you access to updated product information when you’re on the move. You can also learn how to take control of your home energy costs and comfort with their freek and easy-to-use mobile applications
The LG Hydro Kit system is an efficient solution for hydronic heating and cooling. It can also be used for heating domestic water and can be used in conjunction with Multi V Heat Pump or Heat Recovery units.
• Use with Multi V Heat Pump/Heat Recovery
• Comfort cooling/heating
• Radiant floor heating & perimeter wall fin
• DOAS preheat and reheat coils
• Air handler hydronic heating coils
• Wall-mounted Hydro Kit controller
• DHW tank sensor
• LG remote wall-mounted sensor or third-party thermostat
• LG Central controller and BMS interface compatible
Franklin Control Systems Cooling Tower can integrate with a building automation system or can be a standalone application. Your tower system will benefit from the single source reliability! Watch the video to learn more and how it can benefit you!
Dectron, a HVAC industry leader, has been manufacturing innovative dehumidification equipment that recycles energy and conserves pool water for nearly 40 years. The DRY-O-TRON is an energy recycling dehumidifier that prevents damage to your indoor pool by controling humidity and the pool and air temperature.
As the brand name, Dectron’s DRY-O-TRON® stands as:
– The single largest pool dehumidifier “Original Equipment Manufacturer” in the world.
– Over 35,000+ indoor pool installations
– 40 Years of R&D resulting in the “greenest” and “freshest” feature-rich, premium systems
The Fresh Air Kit by American ALDES Ventilation is the industry’s first self-regulated fresh air introduction system. When connected to the return air plenum of the forced air system, each Fresh Air Kit can be adjusted to one of four cfm settings, preventing over ventilation.
The air pressure is kept at an optimum level for family comfort. The MD models include a motorized damper, which can be interlocked with the forced air system blower to prevent airflow while the forced air system is not running. Increase the volume of fresh air for your home or business today while saving energy!
The 85 series is a high-capacity eggcrate return or exhaust outlet with a sight-resistant grille. The 45 degree angled core allows this feature to fully conceal undesirable objects in the ceiling from occupant view.
· Low pressure drop and sound production
· Heavy gauge extruded aluminum borders and frame
· Ideal for pressurized ceiling returns or size restricted exhaust applications
· No light shield accessory or plenum required
· Durable white powder coat finish
· Available in various mounting styles