ClimateCraft is a custom air handler manufacturer that has created BalanceStream technology. It has only one moving part, improves fan array system efficiency, and reduces maintenance and energy costs.
It solves many part load system operational problems and reduces system instability by eliminating fan surge.
Improved Operational Performance
- Eliminates the need for backdraft dampers and provides automatic shut-off in case of a fan failure.
- Improves overall system efficiency as it does not obstruct the fan intake; therefore, there are no associated intake losses or impact on operating BHP.
- Provides operational consistency by allowing fans to maintain high efficiency over the entire operating range.
- Solves part load system operational problems by:
- Allowing fans to provide controlled static pressure at flows down to 10% of design without cycling fans.
- Allows the fans to run stably and efficiently at part load flow at elevated static pressure.
- Completely eliminating the need to cycle fans; therefore, maintaining a consistent flow profile that is potentially lost when fans are cycled off.
Click here to watch a video about BalanceStream!
‘Like’ us on Facebook!
The Greenheck Vektor® high plume dilution blower is a self-contained laboratory exhaust system which offers the following:
- Significant dilution of laboratory exhaust, reducing levels of contaminant concentration
- Reliable belt or direct drive systems
- Efficient and quiet blower technology
- AMCA class C or B spark resistant construction
- Premium efficient variable frequency drive (VFD rated) motors available
- Application to constant or variable volume exhaust systems
- Efficient discharge nozzle designs
- LabCoat™, a two-part corrosion resistant baked polyester resin coating with zinc rich epoxy primer
- Safe and easy maintenance
- Flow applications from 270 – 140,000 cfm at up to 14 in. wg per fan
- Keeping a low profile – compact Vektor rooftop units achieve significant plume rise without detracting from buildings’ aesthetics
- Ensuring safety – high-velocity plume displaces the lab effluent high above the roof, reducing the possibility of contamination of the building’s interior, exterior and surrounding neighborhood Systems are designated to be fast and easy to install.
- Maintenance is safe and easy because all critical access components are easily accessible without disassembling the entire system
- Single source responsibility – Greenheck is a single source for laboratory exhaust fan systems and laboratory exhaust energy recovery systems
- Validated performance – Vektor system designs undergo state-of-the-art computational fluid dynamics and performance analysis.
Click here to visit the Greenheck website!